UNDER THE STARS
Sunday, October 24
Oktoberfest on the Prairie
The nearby community of Rosanky was settled by German immigrants, so why not finally have a party in honor of their homeland?
Free beer, brats, and band.
Saturday, November 13
Austin Bearded Villains Anniversary Bash
Saturday, December 4
This is a BYOB venue. Bring what you like but please drink responsibly.
Children under 12 are always free.
Located 10 minutes south of Bastrop on Hwy. 304 near Rosanky,
and not too far from everywhere else.
(Yes, we have a Smithville address but we have never been a Smithville venue. Always in Rosanky, never in Smithville.)
• Non-service animals of any kind are prohibited.
• Kids are always welcome, but keep them with your party.
• No alcohol will be consumed by anyone under the age of 21 under any circumstance.
• Camping is allowed. Please send a message if you intend to do so. We have some good spots.
• Please use available trash and recycling cans provided or take home what you bring. Used cigarettes should be disposed of properly and not flicked on the ground.
• Glass bottles are discouraged, but allowed. Please take them home with you, the cows don't much care for them.
• Plenty of parking for bikes.
• Snake Prairie is not responsible for accidents. Please be safe and enjoy yourself.
• Any additional rules are at the discretion of the venue owners. Their decisions are final.