LIVE MUSIC AND MORE
Chili Jam 2 Champion
CHILI JAM RULES
• All chili will conform to Tolbert specifications and all rules governing OTICCC chili will apply.
• Bloody Mary entries will be judged on taste only. All entries will use cups provided by Chili Jam. Entries must be made onsite.
• Pre-boiled and non-boiled eggs will be provided by Country Chick Farms for the Deviled Eggs competition. Entries will be judged on taste and presentation (classic presentation you'd see at a dinner table, not a beauty contest). Contestants need to bring their recipes and ingredients to prepare the eggs onsite. You may boil your own eggs if you prefer, but boiling needs to be onsite with Country Chick eggs.
• Overnight guests are welcome, plenty of room for tents and RVs. No hookups. Camping setup will be available starting Friday at noon. Please take your trash home with you.
• No dogs, no pets. This is a working farm. Our hens appreciate being left alone. People attempting to sneak in a pet will be asked to leave.
This is a BYOB venue. Bring what you like but please drink responsibly.
Located 10 minutes south of Bastrop on Hwy. 304 near Rosanky.
(Yes, we have a Smithville address but we have never been a Smithville venue. Always in Rosanky, never in Smithville.)
• No pets. Pets are not allowed for patrons, competitors, vendors, or musicians. This is a working farm with animals that don't need to be chased. If you have a pet that needs to be boarded, plan ahead or call our friends down the road at Best Friends Boarding Kennels at 512-332-2400. Anyone that ignores this rule will be asked to leave, no exceptions.
• Kids are always welcome, but keep them with your party. They are not allowed to wander or chase livestock. Parents with unruly children will be asked to leave.
• No alcohol will be consumed by anyone under the age of 21 under any circumstance.
• Primitive camping is allowed. Self-contained RVs are welcome. No hookups available. We have some good spots, and the early bird gets top pick. Pets are not allowed to stay in RVs.
• Please take home any trash that you bring in.
• Glass bottles are discouraged, but allowed. Please take them home with you.
• Plenty of parking for bikes.
• Snake Prairie is not responsible for accidents. Please be safe, be nice, and enjoy yourself.
• Any additional rules are at the discretion of the venue owners. Their decisions are final.