LIVE MUSIC AND MORE
Terlingua No Chance Chili Cookout &
Eggs for ALS Fundraiser
November 5, 2022
We can't be in Terlingua this year for the 55th Original Terlingua International Championship Chili Cook-off, but we decided to cook some chili anyway and imagine we were looking at the Chisos Mountains. We'll open the Snake Prairie gates from Noon-3p on Saturday where you can get a bowl of chili AND make a donation to the ALS Association of Texas, which is the beneficiary of the Tolbert chili cook-off each year. And Country Chick Farms will host the "Eggs for ALS" benefit, where all on-site sales from their farm eggs will go to the charity. We hope to see you at the Big Black Barn!
August 3, 2024
Metal. Country. Punk. Pop. Camping. FREE.
Congrats to our inaugural Chili Jam champion, Ron Faulstich of Lockhart. Here he is with the Rose Cup, and his name will forever be the first etched upon it. What a good day of chili! See you in Terlingua, Ron!
This is a BYOB venue. Bring what you like but please drink responsibly.
Children under 12 are always free.
Located 10 minutes south of Bastrop on Hwy. 304 near Rosanky,
and not too far from everywhere else.
(Yes, we have a Smithville address but we have never been a Smithville venue. Always in Rosanky, never in Smithville.)
• No pets. Pets are not allowed for patrons, competitors, vendors, or musicians. This is a working farm with animals that don't need to be chased. If you have a pet that needs to be boarded, plan ahead or call our friends down the road at Best Friends Boarding Kennels at 512-332-2400. Anyone that ignores this rule will be asked to leave, no exceptions.
• Kids are always welcome, but keep them with your party. They are not allowed to wander or chase livestock. Parents with unruly children will be asked to leave.
• No alcohol will be consumed by anyone under the age of 21 under any circumstance.
• Primitive camping is allowed. Self-contained RVs are welcome. No hookups available. We have some good spots, and the early bird gets top pick. Pets are not allowed to stay in RVs.
• Please use available trash and recycling cans provided or take home what you bring. Used cigarettes should be disposed of properly and not flicked on the ground.
• Glass bottles are discouraged, but allowed. Please take them home with you, the cows don't much care for them.
• Plenty of parking for bikes.
• Snake Prairie is not responsible for accidents. Please be safe, be nice, and enjoy yourself.
• Any additional rules are at the discretion of the venue owners. Their decisions are final.