UNDER THE STARS
Saturday, December 4
• Primitive tent and RV camping (no hookups) is free with your ticket purchase. Spots are available on a first-come basis. Please leave your campsite as you found it. Ground fires will only be permitted within the venue. Grills and above-ground fire pits are allowed, but do not dump hot coals on the ground.
• BYOB, but please drink responsibly.
• A large barbecue grill will be available for use. Bring some food to cook, share if you'd like. There will not be any concessions at this event.
• Phone service is spotty out here. Print your directions before heading to the show.
• No pets.
This is a BYOB venue. Bring what you like but please drink responsibly.
Children under 12 are always free.
Located 10 minutes south of Bastrop on Hwy. 304 near Rosanky,
and not too far from everywhere else.
(Yes, we have a Smithville address but we have never been a Smithville venue. Always in Rosanky, never in Smithville.)
• Non-service animals of any kind are prohibited.
• Kids are always welcome, but keep them with your party.
• No alcohol will be consumed by anyone under the age of 21 under any circumstance.
• Primitive camping is allowed. Self-contained RVs are welcome. No hookups available. We have some good spots.
• Please use available trash and recycling cans provided or take home what you bring. Used cigarettes should be disposed of properly and not flicked on the ground.
• Glass bottles are discouraged, but allowed. Please take them home with you, the cows don't much care for them.
• Plenty of parking for bikes.
• Snake Prairie is not responsible for accidents. Please be safe and enjoy yourself.
• Any additional rules are at the discretion of the venue owners. Their decisions are final.