October 24, 2020
Film starts at dark.
• Admission is FREE, but donations are greatly appreciated!
• Coolers welcome. Bring your own food and beverages.
• No dogs, no pets.
• Enjoy spaced-out seating in our special "orbits" that allow plenty of room while maintaining that 6-foot distance from others. Each orbit is a 10-foot circle painted on the ground that is great for 2-3 people to relax in with a cooler. Small tables are provided.
• All events are outdoors. Bring a chair, plan for the weather.
• We follow CDC and Bastrop County health guidelines regarding COVID. Wear a mask when not seated, use hand sanitizer, don't show up if you feel bad, etc. If you do talk with others, wear a mask and use common sense. We don't want this virus spread around the Prairie, so please stay safe and keep us safe so that we can continue to host entertainment options in this community during these irregular times. (If you're not following these guidelines, we will remind you.)
This event is authorized under the permission of Bastrop County Judge Paul Pape. We follow the guidelines set forth by his office as well as those of the Centers for Disease Control. Admission to this event is with the understanding that these rules must be followed to guarantee the safety of the band, patrons, and owners.
Acknowledgement of Potential Exposure: Snake Prairie Events has taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, other patrons, and our volunteers. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Snake Prairie. An inherent risk of exposure to naturally occurring diseases, including but not limited to the novel Caronavirus or COVID-19, (collectively, the "Naturally Occurring Disease) exists in any public or private place where people are present. Naturally occurring diseases are extremely contagious and can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending the premises, the holder on his/her own behalf and on behalf of minor(s), knowingly and voluntarily assume the risk of exposure to naturally occurring diseases and possible infection and is deemed to have given a full release of liability to the released parties to the fullest extent permitted by law.